Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll Go Through You!

Someone sent me these kool words recently so i thought i would share them. they came to me after I shared some personal stuff on another blog that had been trying to come back at me in my sometimes miserable life. anyway here goes............

"If you disregard my words, I'll go around you you. If you ignore my ideas, I'll go over you. If you laugh at my dreams, I'll go through you!"

my life???? pretty much been a life filled with goin around, over and through. not complainin, just sayin. it is what it is. if i had a dime for every time someone important in my life didn't believe in me, i would OWN bill gates and microsoft.

on the fitness front, i'm kickin it for real. I'm down a total of 14 pounds. my body is lookin tight, hard and vascular. my trainer (the one and only Tony) has been puttin the "mental" into my game plan and it has me flying high. don't want junk food and not gonna let it get in the way of my goals.

all for now. OUT!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY for the 14# and the mental stuff. Keep up the great work!!!

Hollie said...

Great job...14 pounds is a huge loss! It's all mental and you've got it going on. When do we get to see progress pics?!