Friday, May 25, 2007

Don't Be the Killer of Your Own Dreams!

That is what Tony told me a few days ago as i shared some personal issues with him that were clearly holding me back. I don't want to share what I have struggled with because it is all over the place, but big T knew exactly where I was holding back. when he said, "Don't be the Killer of your own Dreams", my heart fell to the floor. it fell because he was so right. he then went on to tell me "how" I was doing it and "why". i don't know how he got in my head, but he caused me to look inside like i never have before. he also then gave me the tools to move forward. this guy has changed my life. even if he never talked to me again or kept me as a client, he changed my life.

enuff emotional stuff. on the training front i am kickin it like nobody knows. I told Tony about some workouts this week and he shifted some dietary things that seem to have me more energetic and more pumped. i can't wait to see what this week brings as i have a new focus and a new mind. i told T that he should throw some intense workouts at me since i feel like a new person. Ooops, mistake huh?

Being a dreambodies DIVA...yup, i'm addicted to how we kick it!!!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

Hey Mia! Glad you're keeping positive! I love love love Tony's workouts! He is the best:)

Laurie said...

That's great that Tony reached inside like that, just keeps getting better every day, don't it?

Mia said...

Hi Laurie,

Yes it really does. there are days when i feel tired and want some bad food, but honestly Tony's mind motivational things have turned me around completely. he has changed my life in so many ways i can't begin to describe it. i think no matter where i go in life, he will always be the "one" who impacted my life the greatest. you shure seem to be kickin butt yourself :)
mia